Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bronx County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Bronx County
      Zips: 
    10464
    10470
    10475
    10465
    10471
    10472
    10456
    10473
    10459
    10453
    10468
    10460
    10474
    10452
    10466
    10458
    10455
    10469
    10454
    10457
    10463
    10451
    10467
    10462
    10461
    10464
    10470
    10471
    10473
    10475
    10465
    10472
    10460
    10454
    10459
    10474
    10453
    10455
    10468
    10452
    10456
    10466
    10469
    10451
    10457
    10463
    10458
    10462
    10467
    10461
      Coordinates: 
    40.84920926132405, -73.85307844379507
      Area total: 
    57.37 sq. mi., 148.60 sq. km, 36719.36 acres
      Area land: 
    42.05 sq. mi., 108.91 sq. km, 26912.00 acres
      Area water: 
    15.32 sq. mi., 39.69 sq. km, 9807.36 acres
      Established: 
    1898
  • Bronx County, New York, United States

  •   Population density: 
    34917.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $34,187
      Households: 
    473,120
      Unemployment rate: 
    13.40%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.38%
      Income taxes: 
    10.50%
  • Bronx County's population of New York of 1,203,789 residents in 1930 has increased 1,22-fold to 1,472,654 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.06% female residents and 46.94% male residents live in as of 2020, 44.62% in Bronx County, New York are married and the remaining 55.38% are single population.

    As of 2020, 44.62% in Bronx County, New York are married and the remaining 55.38% are single population.

  • 45.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bronx County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    27.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.33% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 53.65% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bronx County, New York 18.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 74.65% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.60% are vacant.

  • The 54.19% of the population in Bronx County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 10.930%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 88.710%) of those eligible to vote in Bronx County, New York.

Skyline of Bronx County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2197 Companies
652 Counties
1266 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

High Maintenance Salon

1014 N Pines Rd #102, Spokane Valley, WA 99206

Define

206 2nd St, Wenatchee, WA 98801

Dana Corte Beauty Salon

22725 AL-181, Fairhope, AL 36532

Willma's Salon

70 S Washington Ave, Bergenfield, New Jersey 07621

Bliss Color Bar & Salon

2907 E State St, Trenton, NJ 08619

Other Companies

Lashes By Ruthanne

2115 Broadway #8, Redwood City, CA 94063

Hair Tek-Nique By Cindee

311 N Monroe St, Monticello, WI 53570

Connie's Beauty Studio

5210 WI-116, Omro, WI 54963

Reneethebeautyslayerrr

4820 S Hualapai Way Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89147

Kiki At Head-Quarters

161 E Chestnut St, Burlington, WI 53105

Landscape of New York